Has your print requirement got out of Control? Can you tell to the last cent your factual cost of printing? Is printing still a large line item on your expenses list?
If you can answer yes to these questions then you might want to consider a FREE assessment with XCS Group. Managing print can save you up to 40% of your current print costs and improve productivity. Our Partnership with Xerox means we have the tools to advise you and implement a tailored solution. The following process helps you build a new document flow structure with our help.
Assess and Optimize
The first benefit you’ll see is cost savings. By printing for less, and printing less, you’ll also support your sustainability goals. Our change Management process also allows you to get buy in from executives and fellow staff.
Secure and Integrate
As your MPS strategy matures, you’ll be able to do more, like improve document security and support mobile workers who need to print. You can also create document flows for scanning. Have periodic cost reports automatically sent to your email!
Automate and Simplify
At the most advanced level of MPS, you’ll see greater automation, integration and simplification of paper-based and digital processes. You will also benefit from savings in unexpected areas related to your print.
Use Less Paper
Use Less electricity
Print only what is required
Lose the Banner Pages
Forward all faxes
Limit colour printing
What is Managed Print Services?
What is “managed print services” (MPS)? The managed print services definition is broad, but the end result is simple: gaining visibility and control of your printing, which helps you save money and boost productivity. Managed print also helps you improve environmental sustainability and document security.
By “printing,” we mean the total cost of managing and optimizing your printers, their output, and the people and processes that support these devices. This includes:
- Pages produced by office workers, mobile workers and production print operations
- Office desktop printers, multifunction printers, copiers, scanners, fax machines and high-volume printers
- Materials sent out for quick printing, offset printing, mailing and distribution
- IT help desk support, technical service, maintenance, and add, move and change requests
- Paper, ink, toner and other supplies and consumables
Add up the costs of “printing” and it accounts for a large chunk — as much as 15% of a business’s annual spending. Through managed print services, you can outsource print management and cut costs by as much as 40%.
The best managed print services companies do more than just oversee your printers. They also:
- Conduct a thorough, up-front assessment to analyze your current printing infrastructure.
- Monitor, manage and optimize your total print output environment, end to end, regardless of printer brand.
- Provide a roadmap to reduce the number and types of printing devices and supplies while meeting the needs of your business.
- Proactively identify and solve potential printing problems and replenish supplies before employees are affected.
- Reduce your environmental footprint through printing less paper, consuming less energy, generating fewer greenhouse gases and keeping waste out of landfills.
- Give telecommuters and mobile workers easy and secure printing access.
- Continuously monitor your printing environment and use ongoing process improvements to save you time and money.
- Provide network management and information technology (IT) integration, from platform support to cloud-based solutions.
- Train your employees for a smooth transition through change management so they are more satisfied and productive.
- Have a proven track record in deploying managed print services anywhere in the world through a global network of highly skilled experts.
- Turn slow, paper-based processes (like routing and approvals) into automated, digital ones.
What’s the true measure of a good managed print services provider? One who can seamlessly manage your print infrastructure while you concentrate on your real business. Call us now to discuss how managed print services offerings from Xerox can help your business.